leading with QUESTIONS
Saturday, March 12, 2005
 
saturday's musings...over nada!
Me and the "Fam" are enjoying a nice lazy Saturday afternoon. I have been...well...not so lazy i guess. 75% of the editing for a short film about our trip to Chicago last week is done. I am really excited about it...it is like the best stuff I have ever worked on...should be fun to slap altogether in the end into a DVD. anway...

Still at IT in Elgin. I got a little stir crazy so I walked down here to the computer lab (while my own PC is processing date for render of piece numero 4). We have one more week which I don't think will be completely stimulating (language apptitued class) but Oh Well! WE have been making plenlty of friends...I know I came in cautious but we have met a number of (what i call) really great folks...I have been surprized...i hate how that sounds...but anything short of that would be lie. Anyway...I am an INFP on the meiers briggs so that means I am driven by my values - one of which is honesty I realize and authenticity I think...

weakside - my bluntness can really be rude...I am learning this...I knew already - but not as much as now...

blah, blah, blah...I, I, i, I hate that too! When it is all about me...when I make everything all about me life feels yuccckkk! That's another thing I am learning...I am very introspective - processing alot of life very intensly - very internally...that can be both a strength and weakness of my personality...but yet again...I keep talking about myself...I will shut up...now.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger