leading with QUESTIONS
Tuesday, March 01, 2005
 
last week...
Here is a video we put together from last week's training at IT. It's just so much fun...I just, I just can't stop!!

View here - BTW, once it downloads you might want to drop the size of your media player screen down to about 50% of full screen. The video quality will improve the smaller you make it.
Chris Warren shot all the clips and I edited them...there may be some "opportunities" within ITeams to do more of this kind of stuff - especially in Europe when that becomes home. That's exciting - I am talking to a guy within IT who wants to get possibly help get equipment together to do this kind of thing better...IT is also holding a conference on the use of video to tell story called "The Eyes of the Heart" I hope to be albe to attend. It happens just a week before we move to Spain..!

Comments:
yet again... extremely well done. off da hook.
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger