leading with QUESTIONS
Saturday, February 26, 2005
 
with others
I have enjoyed getting to know a handful of others who are ITeams this week with me. Many of them will be leaving tomorrow. It is so encouraging to be able walk alongside such committed and dynamic young Christ followers who are thinking forward and giving their young lives to the King and his Kingdom in new ways. You're the MAN Dema! Chris Warren will be off for a year in Moscow of youth minitry with IT in July. I added him to a list of fellow bloggers out right. Here's a link to his weblog directly.

Comments:
Hey dude,
Good to here from you man...I was with Uchenna yesterday and he was laughing about you...he showed me the site you guys worked on together. Thanks for the kind words about coming over and "fitting in" you know that's everyone's fear in life...shouldn't be though. Don't freak me out about Spanish yet...I have too many other thing worry about. I can't even think about that right now. All I know is how to fake friendliness...less than pocito if you know what I mean?

I appreciate your words "learning to sit uncomfortably in the silence" nice...see you soon.
 
aww shucks Jacob...

I miss you guys already! I hope Tan is feeling better. I just got home about 30 minutes ago... Seriously... McLaren is helping me identify so many feelings I have toward evangelism and toward church in general in his book.
I'm sure I will have questions or discussions to share with you soon.

hables espanol yakob?

peace,
Chris
 
si, pocito mi amigio...actually my Spanish is very poor or even none...we miss you too buddy. Let's just say it has been very lonely. We have enjoyed getting to know Ruthie and Doug a bit more. We are doing evening meals with them in the aparments. Glad you made is safely home...I will link you to some really good other people and places if you are enjoying McLaren...peace buddy...
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger