leading with QUESTIONS
Wednesday, February 16, 2005
 
looking back again...
I've been thinking today about my faith journey...partly because I have to (for IT - it's part of the training piece coming up Friday) and partly cause I am just curious. These thoughts led be to explore my own blog a little bit a look and reflect. I went back to August 2003.

That was pretty awesome...becaue it is all there. I remember when I wrote this or that...when I felt this or that and quickly uploaded it on blogger...this has really been a great way for me to keep moving...to keep things moving along...and to remember that movement is good. Alot has changed since 2003. Faith and practice for me, continues to evolve out of control sometimes...what I think I know escapes me, how I think I should live today changes tomorrow...but all in all I see movement...a journey somewhere...and that's a refreshing thought - alot like maybe God is being faithful...

What am I thinking about today beyond all that I just put down...

I guess I am just grateful for my life, my family, my kids, my wife, my extended family, some great friends, the fact that I enjoy the rich treasures of the U.S. and I was handed them without a choice, that fact life means something to me and I am not on antidepressants, the fact that life is going somewhere and will continue to do so, the fact that I don't regret too much, the fact that sun shines today on my back and gently warms it. It all feels like God somehow...

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger