leading with QUESTIONS
Friday, February 18, 2005
 
in transitions
Tania and I arrived here at IT headquarters today...it was like a strange dream like one of those where you know what's going on but something is just strange and you can't figure it out. Anyway...I realize we are in the middle (or starting point?) of a huge transition...arriving here to Chicago was really getting the chapter started...I mean really getting into what's next for us...

I know we are supposed to be here, it just feels strange...not that I thought it would feel a certain way or another...just that is does feel odd. I guess we have been doing life in a place, a certain way for a while now, and we are just used to it like that...I don't know...but I can feel things changing so fast now...I think I am prepared for what's next...I mean I want it more that ever...I wouldn't know where I would be without this huge next step...I would have nowhere to go...and nothing to really do...or would I?

Anyhow...my sick girl is sitting on my lap trying to get a little lovin as I try and articlulate subliminal feelings deep deep down somewhere in my mind/heart....so I will quit for now...I just had to say something

I feel weird...things are slipping around...not sure who I am sometimes..or what I really am about...wishing I did though...that's ok. I will still get sleep tonight. Moving on...to what.s next...

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger