leading with QUESTIONS
Tuesday, February 08, 2005
 
I'm ready for the laughing gas I'm ready for what's next
I may be down, but I am not out.

11:01am Saturday me and Jord were online competing for general admission access to U2 at Key Arena in Seattle, April 24. We saw two tickets (upper tier) but didn't get them because we needed 4. We tried again. Timed out. Tried again. Timed out. 7X later we were in the car to tickmaster at the local Fred Meyer. Line of 25. All on the phone with significant others at home online trying again. And again. No luck. By 11:30am the old show (and now new added show April 25th) we sold out. No dice. D***!

Today...10:30am. Vertigo site. European tour schedule. Yes. August. 3 Spain shows and one Lisbon show. Email Scott. Make plans. Save money now. I still may have a chance to get in on the vertigo tour. Thank God.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger