leading with QUESTIONS
Monday, January 10, 2005
 
easy answerism
I am in a suspicious mode of easy answerism…for too often too many times us church people have given real people dumb answers to their deep questions and dumb solutions to there deep problems…I am more inspired by Christ to join people in the pain and help them out of it that to yell down to people to climb up to where I am at…go figure…the incarnation…that had something do with God coming down to our level…then Jesus says to his disciples “as the father has sent me so I send you…”?

some thoughts i offered to my friend Becky...I'll offer here to. Is that my easy answer? Sometimes I fear that I have caught the disease...not like the longterm fatal effects are showing - but just the symtoms...

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger