leading with QUESTIONS
Monday, December 13, 2004
 
on backwards
By about 3:28pm I finally had had enough. What was it. Something must have gotten stuck in my sweater during the wash. It itched at the bottom of my neck right in front.

It couldn't be...that would be stupid. Did I actually have it on backwards? Yep. Dunce. Why didn't they tell me? That's a dumb question. Maybe they didn't know. Oh, well. All I have to do is turn it around. There that's much better...

I can't believe I didn't think of this earlier.

Is this like my faith right now? It's not that I need to change my sweater...it just isn't fitting how it is supposed to. Do I just have to turn it around? If only it was that simple.

Comments:
I didn't know it was on backwards, honest. I thought maybe it bunched up like one of my sweaters which I never wear. You the man.
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger