leading with QUESTIONS
Monday, December 13, 2004
 
lost in the vertical world
Sometimes I find myself totally lost in the "Emergent" conversation or matrix of different thoughts. Sometimes I don't care much...cause it is all so confusing...where does the "common Jon Doe Christian" find their place? What is essential? What info do we act on? Where do we draw lines? Where do we erase some? Who do we stay connected to? Who do we leave behind? How do we chose one author over the next? How do we find our way? Who determines the whole? Who affirms it? Who's important? Who isn't? Who cares? Who can we trust? Who decides? How many thesis's must sythesis? How many times before the whole is lost? Who are you? Who am i? Who are we? Why? Who knows? How do we know it?

All of this locates me somewhere mid flight. Like a drop of water gently flowing down the pleasant steam - I had know idea where I was headed until...the plane of reality shifted from horizontal to vertical.

Until I found myself shot out in the void much like the water is thrown off a sheer cliff in yosemite only to end up sailing downward into the space below. Depending on the weather in that particular moment some drops change entirely and evaporated in flight while others blown out of rivers boundaries completely only to absorbed by some nearby vegetation. Still others somehow survive this falls and find there way back again to the clam currents of a river moving more horizonatally than vertically.



Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger