leading with QUESTIONS
Tuesday, November 16, 2004
 
so I posted something yesterday that was so rediculous that I ejected it hopefully before any one was able to read and then conclude that I had finally lost the cheese on my cracker and cracked. What was I thinking? Well...a whole lost of stuff that I can't articulate well at this point. And that is the point:

WHY ARE WE ALWAYS TRYING TO ARTICULATE WHAT IS SO FAR BEYOND US?

Why don't we settle down into a more authentic (oooohhh a buzzzz word - I am so cool, I must be emerging! someone pat me on the back quick before I faint for lack of helium in my pride baloon.) Where was I? Oh yah, why don't we settle into something more ground level.

Maybe I will sound smart?
Maybe I will sound cool?
Maybe I will sound spiritual?

I am challenged to pull in the reigns a bit and settle some where under the clouds instead of up in them.

The photos below were my life for 3 weeks as I slaved away on our dry rotted bathroom and then Tania and i launched in painting and redecorating. Did tell you how much I hate construction? It is so....it just sucks. Anyway it's done for now.


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger