leading with QUESTIONS
Friday, October 22, 2004
 
just soaking
just soaking in a cup of afternoon coffee, and the internet, and tech tunes. I lumped all my tunes that I have uploaded to my computer into helpful play lists called "All Rock," "All Tech," and "All Smooth." Very nice I am sitting here letting my PC take me on a tour of my own tunes we are somewhere in All Tech rolling through some Moby funk I think...sick.

Brewing is this discussion with my boss about my choice of film for an upcoming retreat. The road signs all read conflict and chaos ahead. I am hearing in the wind the "challenge to be you" and "a challenge to offer yourself in relationship. Don't hide, don't amuse. Live into this thing. Don't roll over. Don't react. Don't kick back. Offer...offer...offer...even if its wierd...offer you. Turn the other cheek...out of love not spite....risk being you." All of this and more....................................................................................................................................so much more.

Now I am to Darude no wonder why I am writing as I am...Dardude moves. The loop in his home page is so so potent...it is just lieing in wait to explode. Reminds of the emerging church and some people I know. Oh Lord may your Kingdom come........

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger