leading with QUESTIONS
Monday, September 13, 2004
 
oh I....I....I'm still alive....oh I....

thanks for that thought Eddie Vedder....where is that guy by the way? What is he up to?
YOu know eddie was a huge part of my journey in surviving high school...
A couple of blog entries later...(ones that failed to post and were eternally lost)...here goes another attempt. What caN i say?
I am still the same guy. Still thinking some of those thoughts...still changing into something new/different...hopefull about the future, looking toward moving to Spain in may...trying to survive life here and finish without dropping the ball completely....
busy trying to formulate everything for the transition to Spain. pardon my dormacy...(is that a word?) boy these words here are worth so little...I think even to me....better luck tomorrow I guess....

I swear I have had better thoughts that these over the past couple of weeks...just not right now....



Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger