leading with QUESTIONS
Saturday, August 21, 2004
 
I tried posting a couple of times this week, but both times after I tried to publish everything blogger went down and lost my thoughts somewhere. No big deal. I just wanted to link anyone inertested again to those essays at the Grahm Center for Evangelism site. I was reading Richardon's essay and found it really helpful. Let me just say I need his encouraging words this week especially.

Finished a morning of interaction with our home group leaders. I was working Wed-Sat this week because we were at Lake Cushman for the first part of my week. What a drag to be at work on Saturday. Actually it wasn't too bad. Videos, videos and more digital videos have taken up all my time. I have got four on the burner I am trying finish by mid-September.

I learned more about my dad's program Wildcad. That was cool he showed me the program. It's unique in that there nothing like it out there for fire/incident dispatchers. I am pretty proud of him and this small business venture he is a part of. His boss totally values him and that's cool. You know I realized life is so short and often times we forget to love eachother even care enought to ask. I was so stupid not to even ask before or show the kind of interest I could of. I mean he's my own dad. So after this weekend I realized - man, what my dad does and who he is is cool. I had to tell him. We cried. It was good for both our souls. I still call my dad pop. I always will. I used to think it wasn't cool and resented it. But foget that... I love my dad whom I will always call Pop.


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger