leading with QUESTIONS
Saturday, July 24, 2004
 
from home
just attempted to enable a true comments link. someone help me out and let me know if it's up and running or that I am simply typing to the wind!

Tania and I watched touching the void last night after a great evening with our friends the Nemeths. We enjoyed the film. I would like to read the book. It left me wondering about something Richard Rohr was explaining in Soularize - about near death experiences and living on the threshhold. Wow! The film (documentary/reinactment) was powerful as it let you peer into a man's soul as he wreslted with fate/death/fear/community/faith/sanity and strength of will...

Comments:
hey man! No, you have to buy the mp3s. It's $20. Not bad. If I had way I would share mine with you...but.
Here's the site link:

http://www.theooze.com/soularize/resources.cfm
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger