leading with QUESTIONS
Tuesday, July 06, 2004
 
3:19
It's 3:19. It'll soon be 3:20 or more. I just opened an amazon box with three books inside. Kimbals-emerging worship + McLaren's Finding Faith + Miller's Experiencial Storytellings. Yikes! What am I doing? Browsing leads to more pages turning and then disappointment. I am tired of reading. I want to start living. I am tired of thinking I want to start being. Blogs and more blogs from moby to the kiwi. I go round and round. 3:24. Distracting myself from what I am supposed to do here. I just can't face it. Disconnected from some stuff. Not making sense. And I wait for change. Wish it was coming soon. I bring up the inbox again and again. Maybe this time. The chime. and then.

Nope here I am. Stuck here. Disppointed. Dreamweary and down. I pick up the phone. I wish I had friends to dial. I put it back down and wish again. LIfe's to important and too confusing to do alone. I am in a rut. I want out. I, I, I, I...please.

Fluidity of thought? It must be getting warm in hear things are moving fast. I wish there was something written that here that meant something. But no. Not now...not today....3:30

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger