leading with QUESTIONS
Monday, June 07, 2004
 
well
well it's been a little while. But I still remember my password :)

yesterday was a huge hurdle. But it's now leaped and I didn't stumble too much over it. I had to teach a class and lead the main service, and speak. I went with 3 pictures (Luke 5:12-16, Mark 6:30-47, Mark 14:32-35) of Jesus in the chaos of life and what he did. I asked the question: Could it be that when life got crazy Jesus responded by "getting away to lonely places to pray"? It seem to go over well...although I would be curious to see what some think under their breath about my slippery generalizations...and avoidance of laying out clear unadulterated principles of biblical truth...anywayy...

Kaleb and I are moping around the house trying to cope with "the quiet" of mommy and sister's absence (there in spain, we'll join them wednesday). A cold hef never tasted quite as good. We went to see Skrek 2 last night - that was cool. Not the movie necessarily just hangin with my son. I love boy so much - it's fun to feel him cling to me when mom isn't around.

I continue making movies...I am addicted...secretly strategizing all hours of the night my ability to get more memory, a dvd burner, a projector, some sound stuff, and a really phat editing program. My ulead expires in 5 or 6 days so I settled with MS movie maker 2. Bummer!

Time will tell - am I playing out/on my consuming tendencies or really discovering my spiritual gift of video editing? Probably a mix of both...that's life as I see it...

someday...as I vowed before about digital images...I will post links to my digital films...no clue how to get something like that up and running...?


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger