leading with QUESTIONS
Tuesday, May 11, 2004
 
why i love used book stores...
"He who hopes in God trust God, Whom he never sees, to bring him to the possesion of things that are beyond imagination."

"The only thing faith and hope do not give us is the clear vision of Him Whom we posess. We are united to Him in darkness, because we have to hope."

"...united to Him in darkness..."

"We can either love God because we hope for something from him, or we can hope in him knowing that he loves us."

- Thomas Merton, No Man Is An Island


When Tania and I were up in Port Townsend we discovered this huge used book store...I could have bought so much more. I limited myself to one book. We also bought gifts for our two little ones. My son loves books - that's cool.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger