leading with QUESTIONS
Monday, May 24, 2004
 
I have been really busy this past weekend. We had a leadership training event that I was primarily in charge of. That soaked up much thought and energy of the past week. Not too mention I have been totally distracted with digital video and movie making tech stuff. I download a couple of free trial digital editing programs and have been spending endless hours messing with videos, images and audio tracks...

I took a cue from Andrew Jones and found archive.org which a whole lot of old videos free there. But I realize that I am totally lacking in DV resources. If anyone out there has any good sites where I can download digital video clips let me know...I think I am going to borrow Giac's digital video camera.

I am low...other than that...the sun came out today...that a good thing...too many people to deal with...

I'd rather be wandering in the woods....

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger