leading with QUESTIONS
Tuesday, April 20, 2004
 
I have an online form of ADSD. I can't keep the title to this thing the same. Change, change, change! Actually there's a method to the madness, a real sense of evolution taking place here. The themes are really all the same even though theyre different.

Here's a look at the titles I have given this thing since I began it back in August 03:
This
Jacob B.
A shot in the dark
upshot today
doing life
fighting off the church infection
revelation for the revolution
my faith/doubt journey
dreaming in shades of grey


Looking at these together tells a story. Reminds me of the journey. A sense of restlessness prevades and that's ok. Season's are recognized by sudden moments of rapid change. I am waiting for spring in more ways than one.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger