leading with QUESTIONS
Tuesday, April 27, 2004
 
God says love me...
heart, soul, strength, mind
heart, soul, strength, mind


everything, passion, ability, thoughts
everything, passion, ability, thoughts


center, imagination, body, brain
center, imagination, body, brain

deep, creative, physical, critical
deep, creative, physical, critical

Doesn't this change the rules? Or at least bend them?


I was looking at this picture I took of my son Kaleb playing in tall grass a couple of weeks ago, and I realized something...it makes me happy. I laugh out loud when i look at and the more I look at it. What joy life brings. I cannot deny it --- I look at my son and I see and hear God speak so clearly about life and love....the playful child, the expression of innocent joy...hiding with Dad...playing with dad...scaring dad...God help me to recover that pleasure with you....

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger