leading with QUESTIONS
Wednesday, March 10, 2004
 
Why does Brian keep getting it right?
Here he goes again! Check out Brian on the Passion here. He nails it. I was amazed that we spent over $1500 dollars on this thing and the very next day our church attendance (as if that means anything) actually dropped to a new low. What are we doin'? What are we not doin'?

I thought Brian's identification of our bad habit was rediculously too true: "[modern American Chirstians] bounce...from one silver-bullet "outreach opportunity" to the next - seeking single source shortcuts to complete our mission, which we hope to finish as soon as possible, I guess so we can all get to heaven so the wolrd and its troubles are left behind."

And next week "Rick Warren tells why his church is riding successfully the culture wave generated by The Passion." What? "Culture wave"?

Success! Yeah! Success!





How many AID's victims around the world died in the time it took me to construct this bull shit? And I care very little if I am honest. And I claim to be a Christian...What??


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger