leading with QUESTIONS
Tuesday, March 30, 2004
 
choose
I was telling my friend Jason...
"I have been listening to a lot of U2 lately. Man their spiritual journey has really inspired me. NO doubt about it – these dudes have lived life in the fire to the full and yet they haven’t lost the faith somewhere. It has only be refined into something powerful that is changing lives around the globe for the better. Good stuff!

At some point we have to do something. At some point we have to choose to live for something. In not choosing everyone loses out. I am trying to love people – but the fact is that I am not very good at. It is all too easy to love number one – and too tempting to let life fill up with meeting my own needs first. Don’t get me wrong I want to be a real person – but a simple person, a humble person, whose self love doesn’t intrude or step in the way of seeing and loving other people."


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger