leading with QUESTIONS
Thursday, February 19, 2004
 
ragged
wow! It's been so long I almost forgot my user name and password.

Ragged. A bit. Life in the bubble that we like to call church is crazy. Alot of activity, alot of relationships, alot of mess. Good mess though. It's just life. It doesn't surprise me. While one couple walks the tight rope of "seperation" for their marriage another gets pregnant and moves toward marriage. Whooooohhh. Yet another picks up pennies and slumps in back allies. And another dude just rots away. Just life. Light in darkness I guess. But I quit givin' easy answers long ago, now I just listen and ask to be heard. No bull shit if you know what I mean. We can't fix people because we ourselves are still broken - but we can love eachother and in that way limp along together and refuse to quit. Whoooooohhh(that's o as in boat).

Do we blame the darkness for being dark or the light for not shining? That's from Scot in his book Walk On - about the spiritual journey of U2. I am eating the book up.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger