leading with QUESTIONS
Monday, February 02, 2004
 
McNeal's take...
My primary mentor here at the church, and "formal ministry partner" picked up a copy of McNeal's The Present Future:Six Tough Questions For the Church. In the past couple of days alot of stuff has been going in my relationship spheres...all that to say at the same time I have been ambushing this book. The author has finally woken up to the fact the world has changed and the modern/evangelical/church/culture is on it's way out. His suggestions are lacking, but his points are helpful. We'll see how this works out in the long run. I hope that it will be a useful tool for opening up dialogue with those who give leadership to our church.

All I do know is that the book really pushes me faster and harder in the direction I am already going.

Watch for a change...I am going to change my URL here from snakey645.blogspot.com to something else...sometime soon...

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger