leading with QUESTIONS
Monday, February 09, 2004
 
house cleaning
just cleaning things up this morning on the site. Happy to see my good friend Jord pick the keyboard and punch in some thoughts on his own site. Nothing brilliant to say today. It's foggy over olympia/lacey, we got a taste of sunshine this weekend and that was quite a tease for me. I am ready for a change in season. Drinking too much coffee. Maintaining an edge of sanity. Missing old friends. Missing family. Wishing things were much simpler.

dreaming of days when I was younger, high on pure height itself and adrenaline. I miss the long warm Yosemite days of vertical adventure and exploration. Something deeply spiritual stirred in me as my hand touched each high place and pulled my whole self higher away and from reality. The smell of granite, the deep chill emerging from the surface, the freedom, the feeling of being close to something very old, very immense, and very revered.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger