leading with QUESTIONS
Wednesday, December 10, 2003
 
to post or not to post...
I give myself a C today as far as productivity at work goes. Hey I am excited that's up from two F's the last couple of days. No, I have really been struggling to find motivation to do my stuff here. It's like it is the last place I want to be. Really having trouble being true my time/space as given and determined by the Creator. Yes that's nothing new. Sanity is shakey at best. Yet isn't that ironic - it's OK to live kind of half sane today...everyone expects it and in a sense, as long as you are real about it, everyone allows space for it too. Wow! What a crazy world we live in...

I have faith, it's often small, but it is real. If you know me beyond this weblog I must in your mind seem off the chart. But hey these are just bit's and pieces of me...not really me, but not really not me either...

One thing that been getting at me in my meditation on the prodigal from Luke 15 is the spontaneous party thrower that God seems to be. I mean he ignores the prodigal's mentally crafted acceptance speech - it's like he's too excited to listen. Hah - that reminds me of my father-in-law! Wow, I have never thought about him as picturing the Father's heart...wow!

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger