leading with QUESTIONS
Wednesday, December 31, 2003
 
new year's eve
It's new year's eve. It snowed yesterday. I was with my friend Mitch from 11:30pm to 4am this morning. He lost control of his truck in the snow. He totalled it and narrowly escaped getting really badly hurt. I was glad he called me. He needed a friend right then. After the ER released him we talked about life over denny's breakfast at 2am. Then I took him home. Tonight it's dinner with Nathan and April, two truggling prodigal's. Then it's new year celebration with close friends Jordand and Cindy from 8 to midnight.
Well life is moving right along at it normal breakneck speed. Trying to capture moments of it with my digital. I vow right here and now to post picture on my weblog some day soon. I like to dream that I am really good at taking pictures...but I think in reality I just get lucky. Anyway it is fun...to try...

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger