leading with QUESTIONS
Monday, November 03, 2003
 
When a "churched" kid F's up!!
It's so easy to love people. No at times it is very difficult. But this morning I found it easy. Loving people can be a simple as asking questions. Loving people can be as simple as listening. I admit I love this kid.

I spent time with him this morning, we took a walk under the cut of this morning's brisk temps. How can we expect these kid's to survive today? From lonliness to alcohol, from alcohol to speed - what the (I want to you a four letter word here but I will refrain) do we expect???

He looked for a church but found nothing. Where were the people of the Kingdom that should have chased him down? No where. Not there. Not in the places he was.

We must incarnate the gospel of Grace and have the faith to see where God's is giving birth to communities that will rescue with love these lost ones.
It's too easy to love these kid's - no it's costly, but I have been made for nothing less. Ephesians 2:10.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger