leading with QUESTIONS
Wednesday, November 05, 2003
 
one more time...
This may be my final entry before I punch keys from Asia(hopefully!). Tomorrow at noon I leave for Portland - SF - Hong Kong - Bangkok...

Exicited, a bit nervous, feeling a little unorganized too. Today's been all about tieing up loose ends. Enough of that I am ready to go home and spend some time with my wife and kids - too bad it'll be nap time when I get home...

What can I say...I am looking forward to the solitude time on the way to Asia. Bringing along two books: The Return of the Prodigal and Truth to Tell. I read Nouwen's book before but it is calling me back again.

So here I go (to asia)...falling deeply into something that Jesus want's me to know or experience. I have a notion it will be rich. Pray I don't get lost exploring...I am tempted to!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger