leading with QUESTIONS
Monday, September 01, 2003
 
Just hangin' out here with Hannah. At the office on my day off - but that's OK. The sermon is over/the pressure is off. It went well although I stumbled around a bit toward the middle the Lord aloud me to finish with a bit of passion about restoring Christian community. Go to naclacey.org - click on pastor's corner - click on sermon archives - it should be available on audio some time in the next couple of days.
Today me and the family will join a few of the couples from our cell group to BBQ. We'll spend the rest of this afternoon at the beach.

Wow Hannah's diggin' through my old copies of Mars Hill Reviews You go girl! Shes gonna get a head start. Anyway thanks to those who were prayin for me. Especially to Jason - who made the trip out from Pullman and sat front row - thanks man! ( staytreedisfreed.blogspot.com ) The weather is perfect in Western Washington...
It's off to pick up some last minute groceries for this afternoon. May the Lord bless you today and may you know his love.



Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger