leading with QUESTIONS
Tuesday, September 23, 2003
 
I started reading Mapping Postmodernism today. To soon to say any thing about the book...but as the author (Robert Greer) shared his story I began to indentify with what he was saying.

He says that the book "was born in the midst of...personal reflection as I stuggled to move from understanding to appreciation in the Christian life." And further "...this was a time when I discovered that though my faith was not strong, at least it was permanent."

From "understanding to appreciation" and "not strong" but "permenant." Something resonates with me in that. Moving from the world of ideas to the world of reality. A faith journey...I find myself somewhere similar.

Lord I open myself to you - lead me ever nearer to the "real" and out of the world of ideas. Help not to fear...

-jlb

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger