leading with QUESTIONS
Monday, September 29, 2003
 
Hey it works! I am kinda of slow...

It is a long story actually. I am scared of learning new things. I think it is relatated to my childhood relationship with my father. I need to do more thinking about this...

"Love your neighbor as yourself."

The coolest thing happened last night. My father-in-law is building me an office in the garage. We showed my neighbor the project and he got so excited that he came over (worked from 7pm to 9pm) and "taped" (which actually means: finished the sheet rock for texture application for those of us who are construction illiterate!) the whole thing. It totally blessed me - I just kept feeding him the cheep beer and he kept working. I was totally blessed! I let my neighbor bless me and I still haven't "shared the gospel with him." I think I am growing.

jlb

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger