leading with QUESTIONS
Thursday, September 18, 2003
 
All set for a big event this weekend at the Church building. It is a new comer/welcoming/orientation sort of thing. It is my baby. But I am not that into it. But I am excited about the people stuff. I have a couple of friend from within our church that are coming to share their story with us Friday night.

Mike(one of them) came over today and I had him share his story with me. It was awesome. Here is a guy who had the hell beat out of him day after as a kid - all because his of his mother's twisted religion of earning pardon for heaven. Anyway somehow God has just not left Mike alone. He has emerged from deep within the drug culture to be a gentle, humble, man of God. It is refreshing to be close to him. His story oozes of grace that overcomes thick darkness and pain.


jlb

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger