leading with QUESTIONS
Tuesday, August 19, 2003
 
I've got the cheapy so I can't post pictures. Bummer...
Anyway, so I want to decend out of the philosphical clouds of "what if?" and talk normal. Today was a busy day. I was a good boy and get too distracted in my work. My friend Mitch popped in as he usually does unannounced. We each had a double shot of Kingdom encouragement and then his lunch break was over. Lord bless Mitch today!
I've been so stoked because lately the msn groups I am apart of have been yeilding friends left and right people I never knew were out there. And old friends are blogging along with me.

Back into the clouds...what if...what if the best place to look for evidence of a life changing relationship with Christ was in my most intimate human relationship? What if by looking at how I love my wife and how I don't often love her as I should...

I think there is something there to discover.

I am one of the "littlefaiths" (Matt. 6:30)...

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger